Questions to guide your self-reflection
As you write your ePortfolio reflection respond to the following questions. Your reflection should apply to the theme of the module (for example lifelong learning, communication, collaboration, creativity, or critical thinking) and it should also be relevant to the technology tool or resource that you explored as a part of the module requirements.
- What surprised you about your discoveries?
- What are you still curious about or what do you want to learn more about?
- Why did you choose to explore the tool or resource that you did?
- What are the most significant concerns that you have?
- Do the advantages outweigh these concerns?
- Would you recommend using this tool or resource? Why or why not?
- How do you see yourself being able to use this resource in relation to your coursework, your career, or in your personal life?
What? So What? Now What?
The table below will also help you think of what to write about as you reflect on your learning.
(Description and Self-Awareness)