Share this announcement about #EmTechMOOC with your colleagues.
There are a few ways to learn more about #EmTechMOOC – choose the option that works best for you.
- Everything you need to know about getting started is on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Watch this short video introduction (video length 1 min. or view the text transcript)
- Check out these presentations about#EmTechMOOC including a video overview about the project (30 min.).
- Enroll in #EmTechMOOC in Coursera to get started.
- Enroll at any time. New sessions begin every 5-weeks, but feel free to jump in at any time and work at a pace that is best for you. (SUNY affiliates should use this link to enroll using a SUNY-based email address.)
- EmTechWIKI can also be used as a stand-alone resource. However, to get the most out of this learning opportunity, consider joining fellow learners in the MOOC learning community.