Share this announcement about #EmTechMOOC with your colleagues and download flyers and cards to spread the word about this great learning opportunity!
There are a few ways to learn more about #EmTechMOOC – choose the option that works best for you.
- Everything you need to know about getting started is on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Enroll in #EmTechMOOC in Coursera to get started.
- Enroll at any time. Access to all course activities, except the culminating peer-review assignment is not accessible until the start date of the session you enroll into. New sessions begin every 5-weeks. (SUNY affiliates should use this link to enroll using a SUNY-based email address.)
- Use the EmTechWIKI website as a stand-alone resource.
- Watch this short video introduction (video length 1 min. or view the text transcript)
- Check out these presentations about#EmTechMOOC including this video overview about the project (30 min.).