Ways you can help grow the EmTech learning community:
- Share info about EmTech with college students, faculty, and anyone from across the globe who has an interest to keep pace with technology change.
- Contributors are needed to grow the EmTechWIKI collection. We have a collection of tools and resources that need to be added to the wiki. The current resources can also be improved by adding useful tutorials and additional insights.
- Become an EmTech Fellow! It takes a lot of effort to support and nurture a community. A Fellow’s role is to provide mentoring and support in the EmTech Coursera discussion community and through social media. The goal is to help learners understand what is expected in EmTech, connect learners to relevant tools, and help encourage deeper learning within the EmTech community.
- Scholarly Research is needed to help us make sense of the vast amounts of data that we have collected through EmTech and from other initiatives that EmTech is modeled after. This data will help tell the story about EmTech’s impact and help us continually improve this learning opportunity.
- Programmers, developers, and designers are needed to continue to improve EmTech. This includes, but is not limited to, continued accessibility testing and reporting of the EmTechWIKI collection of resources.
- Assistance to write grants and develop crowdfunding campaigns to sustain and improve the project for future learners and share project outcomes.
Actively Seeking Partners and Sponsors
We are actively seeking individual, institutional, and corporate partners and sponsors to improve this valuable learning opportunity. Together we can assist learners worldwide to understand the value and implications of using emerging technologies and increase digital and media literacy.
Partners, collaborators, and anyone interested to get involved is encouraged to reach out:
#EmTechMOOC Team | firstname.lastname@example.org