EmTechWIKI is an open-access resource for lifelong learners. A wiki is a website that allows the site visitors to add and edit content.
This website provide a variety of tools, websites, mobile apps, tutorials, and other resources to address an individual’s needs and interests for academic and/or career advancement. EmTechWIKI can only improve with everyone’s input. Together we can continue to keep EmTechWIKI current and relevant.
See the instructions for additional information about how to add new resources or to improve the existing resources.
Anyone enrolled in #EmTechMOOC in Coursera are also eligible to earn a digital badge for contributing to EmTechWIKI.
You are free to contribute to and modify the content of this wiki under the following conditions:
- Responsibility – you take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – you support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – you do not violate copyright or other laws.
With the understanding that:
- You license freely your contributions – you must provide your contributions and edits under a free and open license.
- No professional advice – the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
For additional information, see the Terms of Service.