Presentations offer the flexibility to work from anywhere at any time, logging in from home, work or school. Online software allows users to choose from specific subject-driven templates or create individualized presentations. Watch the following video or you may optionally read the transcript.
Create or Upload Your Own Presentation
- Go to #EmTechWIKI Discover page and select a 21st-century skill.
- Select an Objective that you would like to achieve.
- Choose Presentations from the Category menu.
- Select a tool or resource you would like to explore.
- Create a presentation online or upload an already existing presentation using the tool that you selected.
- Reflect on your experience and write a 1 to 2 paragraph reflection and add it to your ePortfolio. Below are a few questions to consider.
- How would you use an online presentation in your life (e.g., school, work, etc.)?
- Is the presentation that you have discovered an effective presentation? If so, why or why not?
- Are there advantages or disadvantages of using the tool that you selected?
- Would you recommend this tool?
- Self-reflection questions such as these can also help to guide your reflection.
- Embed or link your newly created presentation into your portfolio.
- Add a link to the presentation creation tool or resoruce that you explored into your ePortfolio reflection.
If you are enrolled in the MOOC, return to the #EmTechMOOC Coursera Discussion Forum to complete the Module you are working on.