Using photos and images helps bring topics to life, you may find that it increases your engagement in the class as well. Watch the following video or you may optionally read the transcript.
Share a Photo or Upload and Share Images
- Go to #EmTechWIKI Discover page and select a 21st-century skill, either Lifelong learning or from the 4Cs.
- Select an Objective that you would like to achieve.
- Choose Photos and Images from the Category menu.
- Select a tool or resource you would like to explore.
- Create an account for the presentation tool that you selected and create an artifact.
- Then, either add a photo to your ePortfolio or upload and share a collection of images as a photo album, collage, or slideshow. Use a digital camera or your phone to capture a few images that relate to your interests or your life. You may also use images you have taken in the past.
- Reflect on your experience and write a 1 to 2 paragraph reflection and add it to your ePortfolio. Below are a few questions to consider.
- Do you already share your photographs, and if so, how?
- What did you know about photo sharing prior to your involvement in #EmTechMOOC?
- How could you potentially use photos and images within class assignments and activities or within your career?
- Can you see photo sharing being used in your community and if so, how?
- Self-reflection questions such as these can also help to guide your reflection.
- Embed or link your photo or your creation into your portfolio.
- Include a link to the photo tool or resource that you explored into your ePortfolio reflection.
If you are enrolled in the MOOC, return to the #EmTechMOOC Coursera Discussion Forum to complete the Module you are working on.