Collaborative spaces are all about developing community. These tools create spaces to interact, exchange ideas, and connect. These tools can bring people together regardless of geographical location, age, race, gender, physical ability, or any of the other ways that we might differ or separate. Watch the following video or you may optionally read the transcript.
Questions for self-reflection:
- How might virtual meetings impact your life (e.g., school, work, etc.)?
- How could you use these types of tools to collaborate with others?
- In what ways are virtual meetings beneficial?
- Are there any ways that this type of meeting might hinder communication?
- Self-reflection questions such as these can also help to guide your reflection.
Enroll in #EmTechMOOC Coursera.